Dan is joined by Haddie and Maggie in-studio for this amazing 100th episode. They discuss credit card debt, rotisserie chickens as an example of buying time, J.K. Rowling's philosophy of roadblocks, and GitHub's holacracy.
Links for this episode:
- How Millennials Became Spooked by Credit Cards - NYTimes.com
- Are Rotisserie Chickens a Bargain?
- Strengthening our foundation — Medium
- J.K. Rowling on Twitter: "I wrote first 2 Potters by hand and typed them on a 10 yr old typewriter. All a writer needs is talent & ink. https://t.co/oK30qfcVZK"
- Some helpful advice
- It’s Tough Being Over 40 in Silicon Valley - Bloomberg
- Why GitHub Finally Abandoned Its Bossless Workplace - Bloomberg
Brought to you by:
Linode (Visit linode.com/quit and use the code 'quit20' for a $20 credit towards your account).
Soylent (Get your first case of Soylent for 50% off when you start a subscription via the special link soylent.com/5by5.)
10to8 (Visit the link to start reducing your admin and focus on doing what you love and don't forget to enter the code QUIT at signup and get 2-way sync with your external calendars for free).