Dan and Haddie talk about applying for jobs, giving your work away for free, pride in a job well done, and another USPS nightmare.
Links for this episode:
- Google got it wrong. The open-office trend is destroying the workplace. - The Washington Post
- Why Office Perks Are Traps, Not Benefits
- "Good candidates do this?"
But is it good?
- Omni (magazine) - Wikipedia
- To Raise Productivity, Let More Employees Work from Home
Brought to you by:
Squarespace (Start your free trial site today, at Squarespace.com and when you sign up make sure to use the offer code QUIT to get 10% off your first purchase).
Fireside (Visit Fireside.fm today to take the tour and use the code QUIT for 20% off the Standard plan for three months).