Dan and Haddie do some followup about charging for your time/service, leaving a comfortable job to take an independant risk, asking yourself if you're critical to your company's success, digital nomads, and a reminder to take time to feed your soul.
Send us your questions via email 5by5.tv/contact.
Links for this episode:
- Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation? - The Atlantic
- No, Smartphones Are Not Destroying a Generation – Thoughts And Ideas – Medium
- mrb on Twitter: "Damn this programmer interview whiteboard question has me shook https://t.co/YkmnLQnLA4"
- Elon Musk firing his assistant is a good career and salary lesson - Business Insider
- Navy SEAL explains what to do if you're attacked by a dog - Business Insider
- Leaves of Grass - Wikipedia
- Song of Myself (1892 version) by Walt Whitman | Poetry Foundation
- Best Way To Build Startup Is Travel The World - Business Insider
Brought to you by:
Squarespace (Start your free trial site today, at Squarespace.com and when you sign up make sure to use the offer code QUIT to get 10% off your first purchase).