Dan talks with Phil Coffman, Shlok Vaidya, Producer Robin Welch, and callers about so-called "moderate success", passion, starting out, paying your dues, making changes, the myth of job security, and finding a mentor.
Links for this episode:
- Moderate Success Is the Enemy of Breakout Success - LAUNCH -
Moderate success is a distraction, and it keeps founders from bigger success.
- Jason Calacanis Says He Will Shut Down Podcast Network ThisWeekIn.com, This Week In Startups Will Continue | TechCrunch
- The Work of Edward Tufte and Graphics Press
- The East Wing » Where Geekery is Awesome!
- Phil Coffman
- Phil Coffman (philcoffman) on Twitter
- robin_quinette (robin_quinette) on Twitter