Dan is joined by Haddie to discuss the difference between an LLC, S Corp, C Corp, a DBA, and which one might be right for you and your new business.
Links for this episode:
- Road Work - 5by5
"Dan you are the best" - Listener
- "Procrastination" Tales Of Mere Existence - YouTube
- Register Your Fictitious or "Doing Business As" (DBA) Name | The U.S. Small Business Administration | SBA.gov
- Register With State Agencies | The U.S. Small Business Administration | SBA.gov
- Compare Business Types - Business Structure Comparison Chart
- Compare Business Structures - LLC vs. Corporation, S Corporation and C Corporation | LegalZoom
Brought to you by:
Linode (Visit linode.com/quit and use the code 'quit20' for a $20 credit towards your account).
Wealthfront (Visit Wealthfront.com/5by5 to get your first $15,000 managed for free).